Today,
Just came by home from studying with Eunice and co. at Srg central Mac.Donald. Ohyeah, someone accidentally dropped her phone into the toilet bowl when she was in Malaysia last week. Hahaha, and currently figuring the new functions in her Samsung Galaxy S3. Idiot! :) Overall was kinda productive? Surprisingly. Saw quite a lot of Zhss people there weird. Studied for 3-4 hours and accompanied Gt to Pasa Malam in Tpy with Von. Ate Corn again! ^^
FALLING IN LOVE WITH CORNS!
Anyway, I left less than one week till Prelim one starts and I'm not well-prepared yet. Oh great. Wasted my time watching dramas and going out. Argh. Have to really start after blogging this post. Going back to school to consult Ms.p for amath, which is like what? 9am I think. So damn freaking early! Where should I go after that? Hmm.
#nowplaying f(x) - electric shock. woo~
Bye.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment