MOODY.
Don't know whether to be happy or disappointed. Feel so pissed or frustrated these few days. Ps if I'm rude to any of my classmates! ( If any of you'll are reading. )Why are you trying to do thing that had passed so long along? It's over. Not sure what you're thinking. But I just wanna let you know that. You're actions and you're behaviour is childish. Appearance are not important.
Back to what happened today, gotten a B3D for my MT O level paper. Before getting result, last night I mentioned that I would be damn happy if I got B3 for the paper. But today, the situation wasn't the same feeling as I thought. Tear for awhile don't know for what reason? Had mix feeling. Even though I have reached my expectation, but I still have the " wasted" feel. Not knowing whether my result is a high B3 or a average B3. :(
Hate people who love to insult others who didn't score A1. So what you gotten an A? Know that it's good. Congratulation but can you don't hurt other's feeling? Though you don't think it's hurtful but to them it hurts. Think before you act can? Seriously.
Kinda pissed or should I say I wasn't in a good mood ever since I gotten my results back. Maybe PMS? Met Mr.Teng before going to night study. Didn't expect him to say this.. " You're one of the student in my list who can make it for A1.." In mandarin. I didn't know what to say. Blanked out totally. Was like " Man.. Why didn't I do well.." Regrets. There's no use regreting now right? Now the only solution is to work hard for my upcoming retake paper!
Anyway,
Congratulations to those who gotten their As or their grades! :)
Sleeping early tonight. Going back school for Mr Poh's SSP in the morning.
Goodnight ❤
No comments:
Post a Comment