Myself.

It's me

Hi Folks!
Rachel
19, SG Student.
Proud to be a SNE S
Facebook.
Twitter.



Instagram

Monday, December 24, 2012

Back. 

Was busy working these few days. A cool thing happened at work. Know what? One of my colleague is my school senior! ^^ Isn't that cool?! Chat quite alot after knowing each other compared to before. Hahah, funny senior. 
Isn't 21/12/12 the date when the earth gonna be destroyed and everyone are going to die? But four days had pass and nothing happened. Touch wood! Mayans gonna be laughed at and the movie '2012' gonna be a comedy movie! Anyway, my wholde family and I gonna go RWS to celebrate Christmas :) Yay! At first was planning to go Thailand but ended up changing it to RWS. Funny people. 

Today,
Went to Eunice's church Christmas event this morning and headed to work after that. Surprising I won the 4th for the lucky draw.. Guess what's the present is? Its a freaking cooking pot! So damn freaking heavy! :( hahaha it can be a christmas present for my mum though! ^^ Hehehe. And gotten a body gel for the exchange of present :) Thanks to the person who gave the gift! :) What songs should I download? Hmm. Oh, my girls just release their new album, ' I got a boy' the song ' Dancing Queen'. The every first time i heard it, my reaction was like " Isn't this the Duffy's ' Begging you for Mercy'? and it's true enough its so-called same* :( However, I'm still looking forward for their 'I got a boy' album's songs! ^^ Hehehe. Right now it's Girls' Generation! :)

Goodnight!

No comments: